Granada Full Day Tour
Board one of our air-conditioned coaches from Costa del Sol at your pick up point. Remember to reconfirm your details at least 48h before the activity! From there, sit back and relax on your journey to Granada. Declared a World Heritage Site, it is the most famous and best preserved Moorish building in Spain. Once at the venue, immerse yourself on a guided tour through the amazing site with a local guide. Learn about the historic significance of the Alhambra. Discover the many decorative details around the site, built in 13th century. During the 13th and 14th century, the Alhambra grew as a palatine city until the Christian conquest of Granada. Then, it became a Royal House, General Captaincy of the Kingdom of Granada and a military fortress until its declaration as a monument. Admire the rich architecture of the site, adapted to all the changes the complex underwent through the centuries. Walk along the Generalife Gardens and marvel at the recreation area palace during the Nasrid dynasty. After the Alhambra visit, you will have free time to scroll around the streets of Granada. Make the most of your time, savor delicious tapas and see emblematic buildings in the city center.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Multilingual escort guide.
* Admission to the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens.
* Multilingual tour.
* There are other pickup points. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email email@example.com
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* Due to the Alhambra council regulations, all bookings must include, without exception, the full name and surname for each passenger.
Meeting Point Information
* By default, pickup points for the activity are:
- Málaga: Avenida de Andalucia n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32.
- Marbella: Bus stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3.
- Estepona: McDonalds bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show.
* Please note Julià Travel reserves the right to modify the itinerary due to force majeure reasons. This includes celebrations at the venue. The itinerary and schedule of the tour is subject to the Alhambra visit hours provided by the Council of the Alhambra