Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Madrid in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The route 1 (blue) will take you to discover the Historical Madrid. This itinerary includes a complete historical, artistic and monumental circuit in which you will visit several landmarks of the city. Go across the beautiful Paseo del Prado or admire magnificent buildings legacy of the Habsburgs period. Go to the Golden Triangle of Art and take the opportunity to explore one of its museums in depth. From the Royal Palace to the Temple of Debod, sit back and enjoy the views over the city.
The route 2 (green) goes through the Modern Madrid. Discover the city beyond the historical famous landmarks and the monuments to royalty. From Atocha to Nuevos Ministerios and from the symbolic Puerta de Alcalá to Puerta del Sol. Admire the most impressive contemporary works of the Spanish capital. The itinerary will take you close to the impressive KIO towers, the Museum of Public Art and the Real Madrid stadium. Uncover the life, art and new traditions of the city inhabitants with this itinerary.
The frequency of the service varies depending on season. Route 1 lasts for about 80 min and Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes.
Route nº 1 (Blue): Historical Madrid
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Puerta San Vicente, Puerta de Toledo, Gran Vía de San Francisco, Colegiata/Mayor, Atocha, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green): Modern Madrid
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
What is included
* All routes and stops with a single ticket.
* Multilingual audio guide system.
* Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches.
* You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Madrid City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
* Printed voucher and E-voucher are accepted
* The Madrid City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 to 22.00 between March and October, and 10.00 to 18.00 between November and February.
* Route 1 departs and ends at Prado Museum and is 80 minutes long approx. Route 2 starts and ends at Plaza Neptuno and is 65 minutes long approx.
* Frequency: daily every 30- 40 min depending of season.
* Audio system is available in 14 languages: Spanish, Catalan, Gallego, Euskera, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids’ Channel available in English and Spanish.
* Some of the stops of the Historical Madrid Route are suspended due to the pedestrianization of Puerta del Sol. We will soon offer a new definitive touristic route.
* Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
* In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.