Caminito del Rey from Costa del Sol
Board one of our air-conditioned coaches from Costa del Sol. Remember to reconfirm your details at least 48h before the activity! From there, sit back and relax on your journey to the Caminito del Rey. Learn about the history and significance of the pathway on your way to the same. Listen closely to your guide’s explanations and recommendations. Discover the great importance of the main water reserve in this province of Spain, the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam. Did you know its connection with the Caminito? Hanging about 100 meters high above the Guadalhorce River, admire the view whilst you stroll along 3km of the pathway. Walk through the less than 1-meter-wide part of the path over the gorge on the same waterway.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
* Multilingual escort guide.
* Local guide.
* Admission to Caminito del Rey.
* Multilingual tour.
* This tour have multiple pickup stops along Costa del Sol in the cities of Málaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola and Marbella.
* Two and a half to three hours are needed to complete the route walking. Please wear appropriate attire.
* Entrance to Caminito del Rey is forbidden for children under 8 years old.
* The pathway is not adapted to wheelchair users. It is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or for those who suffer from dizziness.
* We recommend you to take water and snacks with you.
* There are no toilets along the pathway.
* The duration of the tour includes transportation.
* Julià Travel reserves the right to cancel the activity due to bad weather or reasons of force majeure.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled less than 24 hours or in case of no-show
Meeting Point Information
* By default, pickup points for the activity are:
- Malaga: Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher also accepted.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / email@example.com