Departure from Bilbao via highway directly to Biarritz.
We will enjoy a panoramic city tour of the highlights of this famous town including the lighthouse, beaches, old port, casino, Sea Museum, Rocher de la Vierge and Hôtel Du Palais former summer residence of Napoleon.
We continue the route along the coast to arrive in the beautiful village of St. Jean de Luz, where we will visit on foot the most interesting areas with their historic buildings and typical port.
We continue along the coast to reach Hondarribia. Once in Hondarribia you will have free time for lunch.
Our guide will recommend the best places to have lunch based on Pintxos or with Tasting Menus both in Restaurants and on Terraces.
In the afternoon we will continue the route to San Sebastian where we will enjoy a panoramic tour of the most interesting areas, avenues, bridges, Walk of la Concha, etc ... including the views from Mount Igeldo and a walking tour into the typical old town, full of history with its most emblematic buildings as the Church of the Virgen del Coro, Town Hall, Old Port, Aquarium, etc.
Return back to Bilbao to arrive there late in the afternoon.
What is included
* Bilingual Official guide
* Transport during the tour
* This tour starts from Bilbao city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Please note that the tour includes several walking tours.
* This tour plans part of your itinerary in France. In case of temporary access limitation to France, the itinerary would run entirely along the Basque coast: Hondarribia, San Sebastián (with free time for lunch) and Getaria. Please keep this in mind when making your reservation.
* Cancellation by the client with less than 4 days in advance 25%, 3 days 50%, 2 days 75% and 1 day or No Show 100% of penalty fee will be charged.
* Children aged from 0 to 1 year old, free; children from 2 to 12 years old 50% discount, always accompanied by 2 adults, if not, they will be considered as an adult. The execution of the tours is subject to the existence of a minimum number of 2 participants.