Barcelona Highlights Small Group Half Day Tour with Hotel Pick Up (AM)
Get picked up from your Barcelona accommodations in the morning. Meet your private guide and get ready for a comprehensive 5-hour tour of the city.
Begin in Plaça Catalonia in the center of the city, and head for the street with the most distinctive Catalan architecture, Passeig de Gràcia.
Listen as your guide points out details on the most striking facades of the street's private modernist-style buildings, most notably La Pedrera by the famed Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudí. Nearby, the so-called ‘apple of discord’ block boasts more wonderful examples of modernist houses, including Gaudí’s Casa Batlló, Lluís Domènech i Montaner's Casa Lleó-Morera, and Josep Puig i Cadafalch's Casa Ametller.
Then, head to the historic Gràcia district to visit Park Güell (entrance at own cost), situated on a hill offering spectacular views of Barcelona. Stroll through the park to better understand the brilliant art of Gaudí. After the park, continue to the district of Eixample by private vehicle. Drive along its streets to the hidden modernist gem of Hospital de Sant Pau and Gaudí’s masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia. Listen as your guide explains the history of the unfinished church and offers the keys to understanding its mystical symbolism.
Then, head for the Mediterranean sea, passing by Plaza de Toros and the Agbar Tower. Once you reach Bogatell beach, cross the waterfront by Port Vell, the Gothic Drassanes, and the monument to Columbus, toward the World Trade Center.
From the coastline, climb Montjuïc mountain. At the top, enjoy the Mirador de l'Alcalde, a terrace that offers spectacular views over the Barcelona skyline. Discover some buildings related to the 1992 Olympic Games, including Palau Sant Jordi sporting arena, designed by Arata Isozaki, and perhaps make a wish at the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc.
From there head to the center of the Old Town. Finish the day with a relaxed walking tour through the charming corners of the Gothic Quarter, discovering the imprints of the city's Roman and medieval history. Admire the Gothic façade of Barcelona Cathedral and travel back in time to the origins of the city at Plaça Sant Jaume, where the City Hall is located today.
Conclude your tour back at your accommodations, or any other central location you might prefer.
Adult (9+ years old) 65,00€
Child (0 - 8 years old) 65,00€
5 hours approximately
- Sample the best of Barcelona on a half-day sightseeing tour
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Barcelona and tour the 1992 Olympics complex on top of Montjüic Mountain
- Wander among the ancient Roman walls and winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, including the 2,000-year-old Roman Temple
- Stroll along the elegant Passeig de Gracia, exploring modernist masterpieces, like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Marvel at Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia basilica
- Get a taste of the Mediterranean flavor and enjoy the Barcelona coastline through its beaches, such as the Barceloneta Beach in the city’s old fishing district
- A small group ensures a better experience and more personal attention
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to let us know the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona.
- Professional local guide
- Old Town Walking tour
- Complete visit to Barcelona’s highlights
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small Group tour of max 8 people to ensure a personalized experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- We will send an email 24 hours prior departure to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.