The funniest and easiest way to know the city. Get on board on our double-decker buses! With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid, with the commentaries offered through a headphones audio system in fourteen different languages.
The operational frequency, depending on the season of the year, ranges approximately between 7 and 15 minutes. Route 1 takes about 80 min and Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes.
Route nº 1 (Blue color):
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green color):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
Get off at stop number 7, where the Santiago Bernabeu stadium is located. Welcome to the Bernabéu tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Discover the place where the team has been playing for more than 75 years. Visit the museum at your own pace, discover the club’s history and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium.
What is included
* Skip the line entrance to Bernabéu Tour.
* 1 Day or 2 consecutive Days Madrid City Tour ticket, depending on your choice.
* Air-conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches.
* Multilingual digital audio system in Madrid City Tour buses.
* The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance at Julia Travel office in Madrid city center. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher
* Lead customer must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julia Travel Gray Line
* According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
* The ticket for Bernabéu Tour is valid for a single use, with independence that Madrid City Tour tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
* Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).