Skip the Line Thyssen Museum Guided Tour
Get to know the history of the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum. Discover how the collection, once private, was born and grew. Follow your guide on an extensive visit of the most emblematic paintings the museum has. Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Kandinsky, Cézanne... those are only a small part of the great painters whose works you will be able to see during your tour. Comprising works from the 13th to the 20th century, no Western art movement of the period is excluded from the collection. At the end of the guided tour you will be able to stay inside the museum until closing time.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Local guide expert in art.
* Monolingual tour in English.
* Admission to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Valid for the whole day.
* Radio guide system.
* Bear in mind this is a walking tour.
* Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
* No shows will not be refunded.
* Some paintings in our program might not be available on the day of your visit due to circumstances out of our control despite belonging to the permanent collection of the museum. It might have been assigned to another exhibition. In this cases, the paintings would be replaced by another of similar artistic value.
* In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting Point Information
* This tour starts from Thyssen Museum main entrance. Please refer to your documentation for more information.
* It will not be necessary to print the voucher