Private Trekking Tour to El Torcal from Marbella or Malaga
We will walk an easy 1.5km route (close to 1 mile), which will enable us to see some of the most impressive formations and stunning views over the surrounding landscape as well as a slight detour to see some stunning examples of the ammonite fossils the park is famous for.
Group of 2: 424€
Group of 3: 445€
Group of 4: 466€
Group of 5: 477€
Group of 6: 509€
- Private, half-day hiking tour of El Torcal Nature Reserve Hike among some of Europe’s most impressive karst limestone formations
- Learn about the history and geology of the landscape
- Keep an eye out for local wildlife sightings
- All levels of hiking experience welcome
- Private guide can customize the pace and route to suit the group’s abilities
- Includes transport from hotels in Malaga, Marbella, Malaga, Mijas and other Costa del Sol locations
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Don't forget to wear comfortable walking shoes and in the summer months a hat is also recommended.
Meeting Point Information
You will be picked up at your hotel, apartment or cruise terminal at the recommended pick up time 9.00 AM or at your convenience. If you want to change your departure time or set up your pick up location please contact email@example.com
Return time is approximately 5 PM.