Avila with Walls Acces and Segovia Day Trip
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Avila and Segovia, two cities rich in history. The first stop in our tour will be in Avila, a city that preserves the most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain (XI century). Its 2500 m wall and its 90 fortified towers surrounds the old city, which houses great part of its monumental treasure, including a large number of Romanesque style churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral of the XII century. The itinerary to follow in Avila will be the following: We'll go up to the walls of Avila, visit the outside of the Basilica of St. Vincent, visit the outside of the Cathedral of Avila walk through the convent and Museum of Santa Teresa de Jesús and finish in Avila´s main square. At the end of the tour, we will go to Segovia, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain. The itinerary we will follow in Segovia will be the following: We'll visit the Roman Aqueduct, walk to the Plaza Mayor, enter the cathedral of Segovia and shortly after we will go to visitor in Alcazar de Segovia.
- Choose your perfect tour option:
- Tour with Tapa includes: a drink (soft drink, beer, wine, still water, coffee) and a tapa of Spanish omelette.
- Tourist Lunch includes: "La Granja" white beans, segovian style stuffed veal with garnish and dessert. Drinks not included.
- Gastronomic Lunch includes: "La Granja" white beans, roasted suckling pig and ponche cake with ice cream. Red wine, mineral water and coffee.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* Air conditioned motor coach.
* Monolingual or Bilingual official guide (Depending on the Season).
* Entrance to the Walls of Ávila.
* Entrance to the Convent of Santa Teresa.
* Entrance to the Cathedral of Segovia.
* Entrance to the Alcázar of Segovia.
* Individual radioguided system.
* Touristic Lunch or Gastronomic Lunch (If Option Selected).
* From 1st April to 31st October 2019: This tour is monolingual and is available in English and Spanish.
* From 1st November 2019 to 31st March 2020: This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
* Comfortable shoes are recommended.
* Children under 6 are free, lunch and consumptions not included. Booking required.