Paella, Tortilla and Sangria Cooking Experience
Enjoy this small-group fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. You will learn how to cook Paella, Tortilla, Sangria, and more. After the class you will be ready to prepare all the recipes at home. Learn how to cook Spanish dishes known around the world with the help of an experienced chef. Once you arrive at the meeting point, your cooking experience will start. Visit the fresh food stalls at the Torrijos Market and pick local seasonal products. Have fun cooking typical dishes like paella, Spanish omelette, Andalusian salad, Sangria and more. All while learning about the hidden secrets of Spanish cuisine. Taste all the dishes you prepare with a pairing of Spanish wines. Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so that you can prepare the food yourself at home. Impress your friends and family!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
* The cooking class is operated by Spanish chef in English.
* Cooking class with all ingredients and equipment.
* Spanish Wines.
* Recipe card of each prepared dish.
* Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
* Minimum 2 people and 10 maximum per departure are required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
* This tour is not allowed for children under 16 years old.
* You must have 18 years old and present a valid ID with photo in order to consum alcohol.