Three Cities in one day: Segovia, Ávila & Toledo from Madrid
- Adults (Ages 9+):- 129.99€
- Child (Age 4-8):- 90.99€
- Infant (Age 0-3):- For free.
- 11.5 Hours
Discover three cities in one day on a full-day tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid. We will depart early and head for Segovia, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide, taking us around Segovia's historic centre. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will stroll through the city’s main square - Plaza Mayor, beholding monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral and we will enter the former royal palace and fortress - the Alcázar Real.
Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the Ávila's historic centre and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Be amazed by its fascinating history!
The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city's entire historic centre as we head toward the Roman necropolis.
Then we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal”
We will continue our trip heading for Toledo, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition. Therefore, it is also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals.
Join us and discover the secrets of Spain's second largest cathedral with our official guide.
Our tour ends in Toledo, visiting one of the city's most magical and hidden gems. We will enter a monastery of cloistered nuns, where we will taste typical Toledan marzipan, the jewel in the crown of the city's pastries.
The nuns will show us a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.
At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 11 hours), you will return to the centre of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation.
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide.
- Entry to Segovia's Alcázar.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Entry to the Primate Cathedral of Toledo.
- Artisan Marzipan tasting.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up.
What to Bring
Comfortable clothing and shoes
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Please present yourself at the departure point 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, visit will be rescheduled.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
Meeting Point Information
Plaza San Miguel 7, 28005 Madrid