Tarragona and Sitges Full-Day Tour with Small Group and Hotel Pick Up (FD)
Discover Tarragona, located 62 miles (100 km) south of Barcelona, on the Costa Dorada. The city is home to one of the most important and best preserved Roman archaeological sites in Spain, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Next, we'll begin the walking tour, where you will discover the many still preserved remains of this civilization, while our guide provides their most exciting stories.
You will be able to explore the ancient walls surrounding the city and be immersed into one of the best preserved circuses in Europe, hidden under building structures from the 19th century. You will see as the traces of the ancient Roman forum live in the present with the medieval and modern Tarragona. Finally, you will be amazed at the ruins of the amphitheater located on the shore of the Mediterranean since the 2nd century and where bloody battles between gladiators took place.
After this journey in the footsteps of our distant past, we'll go to another town with a charm that is more colorful and idyllic, heir to the imprint of Modernism.
Sitges is located 23.6 miles (38 km) from Barcelona. Its privileged location, where the sea and the mountains are mixed, became an ideal place to practice health tourism. Today, in Sitges, is a mixture of traditional fishermen’s houses with a bohemian and lively atmosphere, full of boutiques, restaurants and musicians and artists in the streets.
On a walking tour through the town, your guide will take you through the wonderful streets and the most hidden corners of its labyrinthine center. You will see examples of architectural modernism of Casa Bacardi or Casa del Rellotge, as you uncover the curious stories of the 'Americanos’ who became rich from the new continent. Sitges is an idyllic walk by the sea, including the church of San Bartolomé and Santa Tecla, the grand staircase, Maricel Palace and the charming ‘Quiet Corner’, where musicians enliven the atmosphere, forming a beautiful journey that leads to the beach of San Sebastian.
Relax in one of its terraces or, if the weather permits, take a dip in its crystal waters.
Adult (9+ years old) 95,00€
Child (0 - 8 years old) 95,00€
10 hours approximately
- Full-day tour to Sitges and Tarragona from Barcelona
- Visit two gems of Catalonia's Costa Dorada
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ancient Roman ruins of Tarragona
- Soak up the artistic atmosphere of Sitges on a walking tour
- Relax or swim at beautiful San Sebastian urban beach
- Small group limited to eight peoples ensures personalized service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know your children’s age.
- We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to let us know the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona. You will receive your specific pickup time confirmation 2 days prior to the tour date.
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour of Tarragona Old Town
- Entrance to Tarragona Amphitheatre
- Entrance to Tarragona Circus
- Walking tour of Sitges Modernist architecture
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small Group tour of max 8 people to ensure a personalized experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- We will send an email 24 hours prior departure to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Meeting Point Information
We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to let us know the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona. You will receive your specific pickup time confirmation 2 days prior to the tour date.