Shore Excursion to Montserrat from Barcelona Harbour
Enjoy the arquitecture of this impressive enclosure with gothic and renaissance styles.
Amaze yourself with the nature of the surroundings of the Abbey, you can go hiking or take the funicular to discover the views of the valley.
Learn about the life of the monks and the licor that they produce on the Museum
Get to see the Black Virgin that according to the legend was found inside a cave in the year 880
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Guided Tour by a local professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting outside the Terminal with a sign of Amigo Tours. Please indicate the pick up time on your reservation. You should check at which time your ship stows on the harbour and consider that it may take you considerable time to get off. Calculate a good margin to be on time at the Terminal as we will wait maximum 30 minutes after the meeting time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.