Avila, Segovia and El Escorial Day Tour from Madrid
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know these three essential attractions on the surroundings of Madrid in just one day! Discover two cities declared World Heritage Site: Ávila and Segovia. Then choose if you prefer to continue the tour to El Escorial and get a ticket to the Monastery or enjoy some free time in Segovia and get to visit the Alcázar. Choose the option that suits you better!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Transportation on an air conditioned vehicle,Bilingual guided visit (simultaneously in English and Spanish),Entrance to the El Escorial Monastery (if option selected),Entrance to the Alcazar of Segovia (if option selected),Entry/Admission - Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes 3 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at every moment. Latecomers can not be accommodated. Please be on time at every meeting point indicated during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection.
- Note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems to enjoy them freely due to the numerous staircases and pavements.
- Bilingual tour: Spanish and English
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting Point Information
Plaza Ventas, Metro Ventas, exit to Julio Camba Street