Avila, Segovia and El Escorial Private Tour
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know these three essential attractions on the surroundings of Madrid in just one day! From the hand of a private professional guide, discover two cities declared World Heritage Site: Ávila and Segovia and if you decide it so, get a private guided visit to the Monastery of El Escorial.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 3 years|
What is included
Transportation on an air conditioned vehicle
Pick up and drop off from Hotels in Madrid center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes 3 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at every moment. Latecomers can not be accommodated. Please be on time at every meeting point indicated during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection.
- Note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems to enjoy them freely due to the numerous staircases and pavements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Calle Julio Camba, 3, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer you the pick up if your hotel is in the city center. Please indicate the address at booking time.
Please note that due to traffic restrictions in the city center is possible that the car can not stop directly at the door of the Hotel. In this case, the guide will pick you up and go with you to the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.