Toledo Full Day Private Guided Tour from Madrid
Get out of the city and see one of the most historic towns in Spain during this full-day tour of Toledo from Madrid. Enjoy a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed World Heritage city of Toledo, complete with stops in the Jewish quarter, Alcazar fortress, Gothic cathedral, and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. You will have some free time to enjoy lunch on your own and spend time on your own exploring the city’s streets. There is a great offer of bars and restaurants in Toledo and our guide will be happy to give you some recommendations. Roundtrip transportation from Madrid is provided.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Private professional guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Transportation from meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have created an itinerary that covers the most important parts of the city so you do not miss anything during the time that you are going to be there, but our guides will be happy to modify it if there is something that you have special interest to visit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Calle Julio Camba, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is located inside the M30 we can arrange a pick up at your Hotel. Please indicate at the booking time if you want to be picked up or you want to go to the meeting point
Please note that due to traffic restrictions in the city center is possible that the car can not stop directly at the entranc of the Hotel. In this case, the guide will pick you up and go with you to the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.