Private Tour to Avila and Salamanca from Madrid
Visit Salamanca and Avila on this private, 1-day tour by air-conditioned van. Enjoy 1-hour guided tours in each city as well as 1.5 hours of free time to explore on your own. Learn about the history and legends of both great cities.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Professional private guide
Transportation in an air conditioned vehicle
Pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please at the time of booking indicate when you would like to start the visit. We recommend to start early in the morning to be in the late afternoon back in Madrid.
- Please note that the streets in Ávila and Salamanca are narrow, steep and cobbled and are not easy to move through with a wheelchair or baby carriage
- Photos are allowed inside the cathedral without flash
- Please note that you need to cover your arms and legs to go inside the cathedral
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Calle Julio Camba, 3, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is located inside the M30 we can organize a pick up at your Hotel. Please indicate at booking time if you prefer to go to the meeting point or be picked up and give us the address of the Hotel
Please note that due to traffic restrictions in the city center is possible that the car can not stop directly at the door of the Hotel. In this case, the guide will pick you up and go with you to the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.